Desire Studio Rental
Terms & Conditions
- Leave Desire Studio (the Studio) as clean or cleaner than you found it.
- Stay out of the private office and the storage area.
- You are solely renting the Desire Studio from Liberating Desire and Eva Blake. Your program / class / event is not affiliated with Liberating Desire in any way other than a landlord / tenant relationship. You are not an employee of Liberating Desire or Eva Blake.
- Please refrain from storing any of your personal or professional material at the Studio without explicit permission.
- Arrive and leave at your pre-designated times. Be mindful that other times may be booked by other persons so your punctuality is important.
- You will make no changes to the property or the decor.
- The rental agreement can be terminated at any time for any reason by Eva Blake and Liberating Desire.
- You may not sublet the Studio to anyone else under any circumstances. You are the only person allowed use of the Studio.
- You will allow full access to Eva Blake and Liberating Desire Staff.
- You will hold the sublandlord (Eva Blake and Liberating Desire), its partners, and staff non-liable and harmless from any and all claims arising injury to persons, loss of life, or damage to or loss of property that occurs in or about the sublease premises. The sublandlord is not responsible for any loss from all costs, expenses, and liabilities incurred while subleasing the Studio.
- You and your guests may be required to sign waivers for use of the Studio, depending on the nature of the event.
- Payment and Cancellations: Once you have made a deposit, your event is marked on the calendar. You may cancel 10 days prior to your event, and receive the deposit minus a 5% transaction fee. If you cancel less than 10 days prior to event, deposit is non-refundable. Full payment is due 72 hours before your event unless otherwise agreed upon parameters are made.